The Paper Mario Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Your Favorite Paper Mario: TTYD Partner?

4 posters

Go down

What's Your Favorite Paper Mario: TTYD Partner? Empty What's Your Favorite Paper Mario: TTYD Partner?

Post by shadowmetalmario64 Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Mine is definitely Goombella. I'm not sure why, but her personality easily made her my favorite. ^^' Plus, I'm usually one to go with partners with awesome personalities, so there ye have it. ^_^
shadowmetalmario64
shadowmetalmario64

https://www.youtube.com/user/shadowmetalmario1

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Paper Mario: TTYD Partner? Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Paper Mario: TTYD Partner?

Post by ghostiedoopliss Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Ooh, that's such a hard choice! D: I guess I'd have to pick Vivian because she's just so sweet and nice. :3 And I really like her abilities too. Goombella is my second favorite. c:
ghostiedoopliss
ghostiedoopliss
Admin

http://twitter.com/ghostiedoopliss

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Paper Mario: TTYD Partner? Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Paper Mario: TTYD Partner?

Post by SuperDuperKoopaTroopa Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 pm

For me, it's a tie between the Yoshi kid and Vivian. I like Vivian because she's sweet and innocent and I've always to date a girl who like her. XD
I like the Yoshi kid because he's funny.

SuperDuperKoopaTroopa

Back to top Go down

Post by LahlaBooKitty Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:38 am

shadowmetalmario64 wrote:Mine is definitely Goombella. I'm not sure why, but her personality easily made her my favorite. ^^' Plus, I'm usually one to go with partners with awesome personalities, so there ye have it. ^_^

Seconded.
LahlaBooKitty
LahlaBooKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down