The Paper Mario Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flipside Newbie

Go down

The Flipside Newbie Empty The Flipside Newbie

Post by ghostiedoopliss Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:18 am

So I decided to write a new Super Paper Mario fan fiction myself, and I have to say, I'm kind of proud of it so far. ^_^ I'm not entirely finished with it yet, so please stay tuned if you're interested. Katelyn is my OC, and Muffy is one of the Flipside citizens. Yes, that is her official name. Tattle her with Tippi and you'll know. Sorry if the parts are short, I have to break it up somewhere.

Nonetheless, I hope you all like it.

~ ~ ~

"So... this looks like the place, I guess." the girl said to herself as she entered a small town, looking around curiously. There were other residents minding their own business. One resident was kind enough to go up to her and greet her.

"Hi there!" a fellow resident said. "Are you new here? I don't think I've seen your face around before..."

"That's because it is my first time here..." the girl chuckled nervously.

"Oh, well... in that case, welcome to Flipside!" the resident smiled.

"Thanks... it's a nice little town." the girl said.

"Isn't it?" the resident said proudly. "So, what's your name?"

"Katelyn."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Katelyn! People call me Muffy."

"Ah, Muffy. Got it."

"So, um... if you don't mind me asking, what brings you to our fair Flipside?" Muffy asked.

"I'm actually looking for a new place to stay. Are there any vacant houses left for me to move in, perhaps?"

"Ooh, fun!" Muffy exclaimed. "There's an empty house on the first floor... but if you want to move in, then you've gotta talk to Merlon first for the arrangement."

"Okay, and where can I find this 'Merlon' person?" Katelyn asked.

"Actually, he's in that blue house right over there." Muffy pointed out.

"Oh. How convenient, I must say." Katelyn chuckled softly. "Well, thanks for your help. I appreciate it."

"Anytime!" Muffy smiled. "Oh, hey, when you're all ready to go, we should totally hang out!"

"Sure. I wouldn't mind." Katelyn smiled back.

She waved then turned around to get into Merlon's house. She knocked first then opened the door quietly.

~ ~ ~

What do you guys think? Please leave feedback~ I'll post a bio of Katelyn and her personality shortly.
ghostiedoopliss
ghostiedoopliss
Admin

http://twitter.com/ghostiedoopliss

Back to top Go down

The Flipside Newbie Empty Re: The Flipside Newbie

Post by ghostiedoopliss Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:49 am

"Hello? Are you Merlon?"

Merlon looked over his shoulder and noticed someone he hasn't seen before. "Oh ho! Yes I am, my dear. Can I help you with anything?"

"Well, I'm kind of new to Flipside and one of the residents here told me that I should talk to you about settling in. I've decided to move here. I heard that there might be an empty house on the first floor?"

"Why, yes! That is correct. You may go ahead and take it. It's very exciting that you're moving here. We all love getting new visitors. You're the first visitor we've had in a long time other than the heroes of the Light Prognosticus..." Merlon said softly.

Katelyn had a confused look on her face. "Uh, the Light Prognostic-what?"

Merlon chuckled nervously. "Ah, nothing."

"Okayyy..." Katelyn said slowly. "I've been wondering, has that dark, black hole spot in the sky always been there? Or is that a new thing? It seems kind of strange."

Merlon gulped. "Well, er, you needn't worry about that... you should get on with your move. I don't want to keep you from it. See you!"

He pushed her out the door and slammed it shut in front of her.

"Hmm. Weird." Katelyn muttered.

Merlon re-opened his door again and said, "Oh, by the way, you don't need to worry about buying furniture because I've already taken care of that. If you don't like the set, feel free to switch it out. Trust me, it has everything. I hope you like the design! We don't really get that many visitors which is kind of sad, so with that I'm able to get enough furniture for anyone else that comes along, you see."

"Understandable." Katelyn nodded.

~ ~ ~

Sorry the parts are so short ;w; I have to break the story somewhere, it's kind of long.
ghostiedoopliss
ghostiedoopliss
Admin

http://twitter.com/ghostiedoopliss

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum