The Paper Mario Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ: Forum Rules

Go down

READ: Forum Rules Empty READ: Forum Rules

Post by ghostiedoopliss Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:54 am

Okay, here are the rules of the Paper Mario Club (we can also be known as PMC). If you somewhat do not agree with these rules, then I suppose that you aren't ready to participate in these forums, hmm? These rules apply to the whole forum and they tend to change without notification, so be sure to check out this topic every now and then.

1. No Spamming
Please keep the board clean. We hate spam. You should know what spam means by now but if you don't, it means Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. This goes for one-word posting, posts that just quote others, posts that just include an emoticon, double-posting (use the edit button folks!) and many more types of spam. If you break this rule you will be warned. Don't let it be you!

2. No Bashing
As you can see, this forum is clearly for Paper Mario and regular Nintendo fans. Why would you join a forum based on something that you don't like? Use common sense. It's not rocket science. Troll accounts will be banned and deleted the minute that I find a post that insults anything related to Paper Mario.

3. No Swearing
This is a big one. The Paper Mario Club is a family-friendly site and we must keep the board clean of swear words as well. Light swear words such as "hell", "crap", "damn", and "ass" are fine just as long as you don't abuse them.

4. You Decide Your Own Rules
Yes, there may not be that many rules here but does that really make it right and you decide to take advantage of it? The reason I made a forum is because I was sick and tired of strict rules so I decided to not make the rules very strict however this doesn't mean you should take advantage of it. If you are doing something that may not be in the rules and me and other users believe it is worth a ban then it will be done. You know what is right and wrong yourself, try to figure it out.

5. Respect Other People and Their Opinions
Because not everyone thinks the same way as you.

HAVE FUN!
ghostiedoopliss
ghostiedoopliss
Admin

http://twitter.com/ghostiedoopliss

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum